Ellie, a better way to Discord.
First off, we thank you for using Ellie. This documentation's purpose is to state and explain everything that Ellie does.
- help - Retrieves the help menu.
- verify @your_usrname - This will verify the user. (Ellie Verify)
- ping - Gets the ping of the bot.
- poll [question] - Create a poll!
- dashboard - Opens up server dashboard.
- nick - Change the bot nickname.
- muteset [roleid] - Configure the role you want to be considered as "mute".
- profile - Returns the user profile that Ellie has stored.
- purge [amt] - Delete a desired amount of messages.
- ban @user - Ban a desired user.
- kick @user - Kick a desired user.
- mute @user - Mute a desired user.
- kiss [anything] - Kiss a desired user.
- hug [anything] - Hug a desired user.
- slap [anything] - Slaps the desired user.
- dice - Rolls a dice.
Ensure that you start everything with the prefix the owner set. By default the prefix will be $ . You can also get a quick list of commands by running the help command.
Return back to home.